Pope Francis is denouncing “aggressive” nationalism that rejects migrants in his annual message for migrants and refugees
35 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
abcnews.go.com
International/wireStory/pope-god-distinguish-natives-foreigners-77527544

🤔 That's not what the Old Testament says. Or even the New.

There is NOTHING that the Pope is not willing to have Americans pay for. What a guy.

How many foreigners is living in the Vatican? How many muslims? Are foreigners welcome to live in the Vatican? Can foreigners get permanent stay without requirements to work in the Vatican? How about getting family reunion to Vatican, right to vote, social benefits, etc? Does the Vatican have high walls and everybody have to pass trough a controlled gate? Is anything mentioned about difference between believers and people that worship false prophets and other religions?

The globalist pope does not even try to live by his own words, just talk an expect others to follow his words. The motto seems to be; do as I say and not as I do.

Really. And what happened to Babylon after refusing to reject the foreign?

Red Francis is a cabal puppet, not the true Pope.

If god's wife and children got gang raped, he would think differentially.

I actually love how Pope Satan just shits in the word of God. He continually exposes himself as evil.

Yeah, that makes perfect sense. But He does distinguish between those who follow His word, and those who don’t.

God most certainly does distinguish between sinful degenerates who seek to become the crazy cat hoarder of the global neighborhood and... you know, normal people who walk like Jesus down the path of moderation and operating within your means. But hey, if the Anti-Pope is cool with being a gluttonous, pride ridden prick whose gotta "collect 'em all" in the desperate hope to convince God that he's super, really, uper-duper pious... well I guess we all know who to ignore.

Jesus admonishes us to follow laws, so this is compromised curate is spouting nonsense.

Dissenter
connecting...