33 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
abcnews.go.com
Health/death-beds-covid-19-patients-idaho-reject-vaccination/story?id=79941785

Huh.

That would seem to contradict their previous narrative that everyone was BEGGING for the vaccine once they got Covid.

Sadly, ABC News completely misses the point of their own message ... it's NOT the number of patients, it's the lack of available personnel ... READ THE STORY, it clearly states they have a nurse shortage ...

This makes ZERO sense! The narrative earlier was how "If you've caught COVID and laying in a hospital bed, its too late to administer the vaccine". Now you're saying your trying to ask people to take the vaccine despite the fact that it MOST CERTAINLY would kill them with an already compromised immune system???

I'm in Idaho!! Idaho Rocks!! Fuck Biden...demorats are all trust funders. Govt unions invested in vaccines. He doesn't care about your health, he's just slinging for govt unions retirement dividend payouts!!

Fuck you Biden!!!

I'd rather die from some plague caught fair and square, than die or be maimed by some kosher globalist strangebrew. Or die with their crap in my blood.

Scary you would let them treat you after they think you have covid

It's called integrity, resolve and convictions. Something libs know nothing about.

The reject Jab laying on their deathbed. I guess it would make sense to take the jab on your deathbed if you didn't want to catch COVID once you die? Fucking MSM

more lies and propaganda

Dissenter
connecting...