Students and alumni at Harvard are demanding that the school revoke the degrees of graduates who worked in the Trump administration and other parts of government. That would include people like Senator Ted Cruz and Rep. Dan Crenshaw of Texas. This is unprecedented and vindictive. CNS News reports: Harvard Campaign Seeks to ‘Revoke Degrees’ of…
39 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/01/harvard-students-demand-school-revoke-degrees-trump-supporters-work-government/

I miss the good ole days when children were to be seen and not heard...and when you got a smack in the back of the head for saying stupid, moronic things.

Edit History

2021-29-Su 06:29:31 am

I miss the good ole days where children were to be seen and not heard...and when you got a smack in the back of the head for saying stupid, moronic things.

Can we revoke the peoples' degrees suggesting this?

It's so funny.... Harvard actually thinks they mean something to normal Americans. What's next? They will take away your Birth Certificate for being born White?

Edit History

2021-47-Su 07:47:33 am

It's so funny.... Harvard actually thinks they mean something normal Americans. What's next? They will take away your Birth Certificate for being born White?

It's simple. Leftist neomarxists hate free speech, hate liberty, and love the big bloated state. Rather they admit it or not, they are communists.

Great Reset, Baby!

"You'll own NOTHING, and you will be happy."

#communism

I want you to really think about this... I mean, really drink this in... kids today, kids in college, right now, are so hopelessly entitled, so completely dependent upon a "nanny state" to keep them controlled... that they don't even recognize the inherent worth of the very degrees to which they are WORKING towards. They want that WORK, they want that FUNCTIONAL EFFORT to be NULLIFIED simply because they don't like your opinions.

These "things"... these are not human... learn to recognize them... any "thing" that "thinks" in such a fashion is not a REAL human, it's not a person, it's a prisoner... learn how treat it like one... or else it'll own your reality and it'll own you... like a bitch.

Stop sending your kids to these brainwashing shitholes.

Oh my, they are going all out, all over the place to punish Trump supporters for not rigging the election with the help of communist China. I hate me some commie.

I’m all for firing ALL Government employees and making them pay back their salaries to veterans organizations!

How about those same Harvard anti-Trump students pay back the moneys that Communist China donated for them to act anti-American?

Dissenter
connecting...