After "completely severing" his neighbor's penis, Alex Bonilla fled the victim's home with the sex organ in his possession, cops say.
5 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thesmokinggun.com
documents/revolting/florida-dismemberment-275903

Having sex with another man's wife, that's the price this idiot paid .. I find it hard to fault the husband who was so outraged to be violated in this way that he took bold steps against the creep who sneaked into his house to violate his marriage bed ... tough luck ... I'm sick of immorality being ok with authorities, they do nothing and then they attack the person who lashed out in frustration ... all of these civil authorities are immoral and corrupt... the entire society is immoral and corrupt ... these are the beginnings of sorrows ... our society is coming apart at the seams because immoral behavior is the norm... and our stupid people and authorities don't know how to deal with the fall out .. they don't get it....

Ehh, too far man, too far. If he raped your wife ok that's one thing. In this case it took two to tango, why not also mutilate your whore wife?

"Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife (nor her ass). Or thou shalt lose thy cock !" (10th Commandment - Edition 2019)

got to pay the price for screwing other man's wife. Warning to others.

I like how he cut off the guy's dick and then took off with it. I bet by the time the cops got him the other guy's penis was either destroyed or it had been long enough that it couldn't be reattached.

Trending On www.thesmokinggun.com
No trending URLs at this time
Trending Comments On www.thesmokinggun.com
No trending comments at this time
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...