93 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
tundratabloids.com
2019/09/30/finnish-female-athletes-in-qatar-shocked-to-be-treated-like-cheap-sausage-no-equality-at-all/

Glad to see they are shocked by Islamic misogyny. The West isn't so bad after all eh girls?

Islam is right about women. No, wait, Islam is wron... no, err... but.... ummm...

Dumb feminist bitches should all be sent to the middle east for "diversity training"

"Treated like cheap sausage" is such an evocative and appropriate turn of phrase.

This is what happens when your progressive world view has no basis in reality.

Lol, they were insulated in their lefty lovey bubble. Hopefully this wakes them up to the fact that not all cultures are equal and that if they continue to massively import Islamic economic migrants this is their daughter's future. I'm not holding my breathe though. They'll prolly repress the memory and go back to bitching about muh huwhite patriarchy

Edit History

2019-17-Tu 01:17:41 pm

Lol, they were insulated in their lefty lovey bubble. Hopefully this wakes them up to the fact that not all cultures are equal and that if they continue to massively import Islamic economic migrants this is their daughters future. I'm not holding my breathe though. They'll prolly repress the memory and go back to bitching about muh huwhite patriarchy

She called me an Islamophobe, so I handed her some Sharia law.

I've lived and worked in Qatar as an engineer, and have spent quite a bit of time in the capital Doha. I can tell you from first hand experience the whole place is a hostile shithole, with no redeeming features (except the rugby club, which is full of friendly ex-pats and you can get a beer).

Edit History

2019-21-Tu 01:21:44 pm

I've lived and worked in Qatar as an engineer, and have spent quite a bit of time in the capital Doha. I can tell you from first hand experience the whole place is a hostile shithole, with no redeeming features (except the rugby club, which is full of friendly ex-pats has and a bar that serves alcohol).

Not even an expensive sausage, like andouille or sopressato. Some cheap shit like canned Vienna sausage,

i think more leftists gays and idots should be sent to these islamic shit holes

Dissenter
connecting...