USA-TRUMP/WHISTLEBLOWER-BATTLEGROUND (PIX):Americans divided: Neighbors turn enemies over Trump in swing-vote Michigan suburbs
61 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
news.trust.org
item/20191015093324-2li98

...."said the 39-year-old, who is currently unemployed."

So a democrat who doesn't want a job and is demanding MORE free stuff!

"On one level, it helps his party to turn out more Republican votes, because Trump's supporters are so energized. Yet he also worries that the same goes for the Democrats."

Given what a train wreck the Democrat candidates are, I would not worry about that. The usual election fraud turned up to 11, though...

Edit History

2019-11-Tu 11:11:14 am

On one level, it helps his party to turn out more Republican votes, because Trump's supporters are so energized. Yet he also worries that the same goes for the Democrats.

Given what a train wreck the Democrat candidates are, I would not worry about that. The usual election fraud turned up to 11, though...

When the shooting starts, everyone should train their guns on the gated communities of those who fomented the Civil War. The look on the faces of the elites then would be priceless.

It's not over Trump, this is a culture war that started in 2012 when America woke up to the communist Black Jesus receiving 110% of votes in many places. Communists want control, they've been trying to take it through fraud and open borders. The rest of America isn't happy, and they think it's because of Trump? What about before Trump? There was a race riot every month from 2013-2015.

Edit History

2019-26-Tu 01:26:15 pm

It's not over Trump, this is a culture war that started in 2012 when America woke up to the communist Black Jesus receiving 110% of votes in many places. Communists want control, they've been trying to take it through fraud and open borders. The rest of America isn't happy, and they thin kit's because of Trump? What about before Trump? There was a race riot every month from 2013-2015.

MI voter here (just outside of Detroit). 11 homes on my street; not positive but suspect I'm still the ONLY Conservative.

won't it be funny if the 2nd Civil War starts in Michigan... I'll take the guys from outside Detroit and Lansing by a touchdown...

" few doors up, sitting on her front step, Kristine Flaton says she cannot stand Trump. "I wish he'd been impeached a long time ago," said the 39-year-old, who is currently unemployed."

Yes, we should get our advice from someone that doesn't work for a living and who lives off of the state. Let me guess, she has blue hair and she has a worthless gender studies degree?

The ‘woke’ versus the awake. Amazing how many idiots disapprove of all the chaos surrounding Trump but don’t bother to look at what’s causing it. They’re too lazy to even read the transcript of the Ukraine phone call. That lying piece of garbage Shiff-for-brains was so bold in those lies people just assumed he must have told the truth. Absolute stupidity.

It's not a formal impeachment inquiry.

It is not being enemies "over Trump" as mush as it is President Trump's policies and love of country. These problems are what prompted Donald Trump to run and win the office and unfortunately those same problems are here to stay because as fast as he would be able to fix them, the lefturd globalists are destroying as fast as it can be fixed

Dissenter
connecting...