USA-MILITARY/TRUMP-POLITICS (CORRECTED):REFILE-Amid USS McCain controversy, Pentagon says military will not be politicized
9 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
news.trust.org
item/20190602095909-3cd5e

The idea that the military isn't political is ludicrous at best! Fact is they advise the president daily from the top down and then there is the fact that the wife and myself are retired military with full benefits and pension and you can trust me on this the military is very politicized! I know base commanders that arranged their cabinets just by the way the people leaned when they voted and yet another that quietly didn't hire people of certain religions or affiliations! You think for one second that Oliver North wasn't political? Please!

The military is a political police force. If it wasn't political in nature, Obama wouldn't have had transexualized it and made soldiers wear high heels.

they should use the USS McCain as target practice

Globalists have compromised the US Military. They're losing allies in America, they'll have no choice but to warm up to globalist progressives. That means trans, same sex bathrooms, draconian treatment of males if they act "toxic," etc.. Lat's hope they don't lose religion, or to paraphrase a favorite youtuber "If America were evil, the world would be ash."

The US military is to be a-political and a-religious.

The fact that they named a ship after John McCain shows how politicized it is. And don't get me started on the homosexual and tranny shit that Obummer allowed.

More FAKE NEWS! Neither Trump or the White House requested that the ship be moved. The picture with the tarp over its name was =from several days before when the ship was being painted and by the time Trump arrived the tarp was gone. This was a piece of FAKE NEWS started by CNN and all the other outlets just picked it up and ran with it (as usual) because it insulted Trump.

Dissenter
connecting...