2 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
buchanan.org
blog/will-joe-kick-it-away-again-138252

It's probably that Sander's is actually winning the primary, but the DNC is so corrupt, Biden, an aging, apparently pedophile, who is certainly corrupt, who is a warmonger, who is a corporate whore tool - he's going to be pushed to run the "democratic" party.

At least it's going to be entertaining to see him in a few debates with Trump.

"Mr. Biden has blundered this chance before — the establishment front-runner; the last, best hope for moderates — fumbling his initial 2020 advantages"

Before? This point forgets that Biden was the main target of Trump's counter-attack on impeachment. "Where's Hunter?" and "Quid Pro Joe" on FOX every night for months! That's what happened to his early advantages. (I refer you to Pat's September column "Biden: Impeachment's First Casualty.") In truth, 'Teflon Joe' Biden has weathered these played out attacks, which are old news by now.

I certainly hope the GOP had a contingency plan in case Sarah Airhead Palin or Potatohead Dan Quayle had ever become President. And frankly, in 2008, many believed the newbie Obama was running as just a symbolic figurehead. Now Obama will be the real power behind Biden. I'm okay with that.

Most importantly, the 'Squad' was knocked out of power on Super Tuesday, the best thing that could happen to the Democratic Party.

Edit History

2020-57-Mo 06:57:53 am

"Mr. Biden has blundered this chance before — the establishment front-runner; the last, best hope for moderates — fumbling his initial 2020 advantages"

Before? This point ignores that Biden was the main target of Trump's counter-attack on impeachment. "Where's Hunter?" and "Quid Pro Joe" on FOX every night for months! That's what happened to his early advantages. In truth, Biden has weathered these played out attacks, which are old news by now.

I certainly hope the GOP had a contingency plan in case Sarah Airhead Palin or Potatohead Dan Quayle had ever become President. And frankly, in 2008, many believed the newbie Obama was running as just a symbolic figurehead. Now Obama will be the real power behind Biden. I'm okay with that.

Most importantly, the 'Squad' was knocked out of power on Super Tuesday, the best thing that could happen to the Democratic Party.

2020-02-Mo 07:02:24 am

Before? This point forgets that Biden was the main target of Trump's counter-attack on impeachment. "Where's Hunter?" and "Quid Pro Joe" on FOX every night for months! That's what happened to his early advantages. (I refer you to Pat's September column "Biden: Impeachment's First Casualty.") In truth, Biden has weathered these played out attacks, which are old news by now.

Dissenter
connecting...