5 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
buchanan.org
blog/if-baghdad-wants-us-out-lets-go-137979

Yes! Pull out like a teenager that doesn't exist, actually do it.

I think Trump has been captured by the deep state and I'm suspicious about Qassem Soleimani being some kind of evil boogeyman. He's a general, his job is to murder to people. Our generals have murdered many people - many more than he has.

Find that weapons of mass destruction program in Iraq yet? If not, was that war justified on any basis at all and were any of the deaths justified in that war?

I've heard literally nothing about Qassem Soleimani before his assassination. There would be very few Americans killed in the Middle East, if they weren't in the Middle East. What is the justification of the United States being there?

Our government has a systemic problem of lying. They no longer have any credibility left. They lied about Iraq, they lied about Libya, they lied about Syria. The OPCW whistle-blowers are out. The limpet mine attacks blamed on Iran and most likely the attack on the Saudi oil facility are most probably false flags. If you automatically assume the US Federal government is lying, you are more likely to be correct than if you assume it's telling the truth at this point.

Just tired of the charade. Seems like the US is after Iran because they're still sore that the traitor Shah was expelled after he betrayed his nation by becoming a meat puppet of the United States. The US couldn't care less about human rights, they are nakedly and aggressively hypocritical at this point as a matter of policy, and the one thing I know certain - the US federal government can't be trusted with any of their stated motivations, they constantly lie.

Dissenter
connecting...