Remember1941 is discussing:

China on Wednesday urged its citizens to leave three provinces in eastern Congo as violence intensifies in the mineral-rich region. A posting from the Chinese Embassy in Kinshasa on the WeChat online messaging said a number of Chinese citizens had been attacked and kidnapped over the past month in the provinces of South Kivu, North Kivu and Ituri, where several anti-government rebel groups have a presence. It said Chinese residing in the three provinces should provide their personal details by Dec. 10 and make plans to leave for safer parts of Congo.

The communist Chinese should not be there. Make China Pay (for the Wuhan Virus bio-attack on the whole world).

loading...
Trending On news.yahoo.com
No trending URLs at this time
Trending Comments On news.yahoo.com
No trending comments at this time
Dissenter
connecting...